Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New semester, New start

Coming back to Nilai, I was literally dead when I arrived at my so called lovely dorm... ermm... more like house actually... lol... It's already the 2nd day we're starting the 2nd semester. I was quite shocked hearing the number of students eliminated and here I thought it's only me couldn't really follow the flow.

We, the science tech students were divided into 3 now. Truthfully, this 2nd semester seemed to be somewhat 'dry'... I don't know, but I don't really sense the passion. well, maybe the fact that we're dividing into three or something.

Maybe I should continue watching this scene... Given that there might be any interesting scene in the future... lol...

"Never stop believing for it's the source of ur strength"

That's what I put on my desktop... somehow I felt how ironic... I always have this kind of battle inside my brain. Sometimes I felt that there's no use in hoping when I, in the first place never initiate everything. I mean it felt somehow ridiculous. Not giving enough and then hoping for something in return when you, in the first place neglect everything.

Well, it seemed like I had already activated the sarcastic side of me again... Better be careful coz this side of me actually have had enough caring for others so instead it became somewhat... sarcastic.. lol...

I'm still hoping that those who had been eliminated would be back... Well, let's pray for them then...

Anyway, new semester, new start! Let's work towards our goal or dream!

Even if it means 'die'

lol...^^

Till then,

Bye!

No comments: