Thursday, March 10, 2011

Debate pics...

Finally, I got myself some times to write something bout debate... (I have a quiz at 9.30a.m dis freaking morning!!!)

We lose.
Lol~ at first, we managed to win over FSU B and I felt so happy at that time. Then, it's only us, KKNC team that managed to go to semi final. It's kinda sad.

But, due to that motion, we lose...

WTH! I don't even know who's ana rafali. and I. don't. give. a. d*mn as to who she is.

whatever~

Okay, let's not waste the 'precious' time, shall we?

anyway, it's kinda funny how us, tamhidians get along very very very well with FSU teams.


Let's start with the coaches first... lol~ "University Debaters"

Afifi with Farah's camera... (very focus~)

Dely???
In the motion room...
FSU teams... Team A + B
Us!!! Tamhidians!!! PT. A + PT.B + KKNC
and again... let's pose!
Lol~ KKNC (no gossips please~)
another one... (To be fair to fifi...hahaha)
PT.A (Fatinah, Afiq, Alia and Kim)
PT. B (Farah, Syida, Nasri and Farah K.)
P.O.I please... huhuhu
Dely presenting his speech... fuh!
Pls give way, the whip speaker is here~
Listening to the adjues...
FSU team in motion room...
and now, he's the prime minister... hahaha

What's this?!!! Okay, this is the team for arabic debate... (caya r Ama!!!)





    























No comments: