Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's this

I don't know what title should I write this time... Hmm... Currently listening to 8eight's 'Without a Heart'... This song~ I can't remember why, but it feels so damn hurt listening to this song...

I did say once, I stored all my feelings in songs...

Tonight, I accidentally fell asleep after maghrib, and as a result,,, I didn't go to the training... T__T

Sorry guys... *buat muka comel*

I miss writing so much... T__T

I think my fellow readers are anxiously waiting for my next updates...

3 stories in line... How can I actually cope with that???Geez~  definitely not with the NC cup + quizzes now... -_-"

1.D.B.Z.J.Generation
2.H.T.L.I.Y
3.L.I.A.A

hahaha... For privacy purpose, I'll just put the abb for the titles... huhuhu

and... actually,,, I almost missed an important date... 28/2 is 尹尹 bb's birthday... huhuhu... Luckily, I managed to join the party at Twitter and Chocolyn before that day end...
and also there's lots of updates from Weibo + new pics released by Eithtoo... <3 <3 <3
Definitely will join the 'Spring Birthday Package' project... ^^

Enough for that... lol~

I figured out many things today... and indeed one of them is about someone who is currently undergoes the same damn things I experienced in the past...

Wait. Why did this song played at this very same time? (Reset by Suju)


I won't comment much on this but I'll just write a little bit, how I actually felt that time...

I don't really remember, but the feeling of emptiness with nothing to hold on... It hurts... It feels as if you're already dead when you're obviously still breathing.

You laugh, but then you'll feel nothing.
You cry, then, that's it.

I did wrote something like a poem. Now, I'd like to declare, it's not a poem, it's actually what I felt...
http://syaaklee.blogspot.com/2009/06/lost-in-space.html

It feels as if you're struggling to come out from a very dark place, but something held you back... Engulfed by the darkness. You'll eventually feel very tired trying to run away...

okay, for now, I can only write this much...*privacy purpose* lol~
I'm not secretive bout my past, but if you want to know this further, you can ask me directly... I just don't feel comfortable writing it.

Actually, I'll give you a very simple solution, out of all complex solutions that I have -_-"... If you want to actually 'come out' from 'that place'...
You can actually find this simple solution in every Surah in the Quran...

One of it is from the verse 30:11 Surah Ar-Rum

اللَّهُ يَبْدَأُ الْخَلْقَ ثُمَّ يُعِيدُهُ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ 
"Allah menciptakan (manusia) dari permulaan, kemudian mengembalikan (menghidupkan)nya kembali; kemudian kepada-Nya-lah kamu dikembalikan"

What I want to highlight here is ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

One day, we'll definitely go back to Him... All those feelings,,, it's actually still there, but you failed to feel them coz ur mind is too cloudy to figure out all those things...

Like I said earlier, find your way back to Him...

Of all the people you loved and the people who loved you, one day they'll leave...  but He'll never leave... It's actually you who chose to leave, to forget Him...

Find ur way back...

No comments: