Monday, June 20, 2011

chalgayo nae aegi (Goodbye my aegi)...(^.^) (T_T)

I'm giving an honor to my aegi by putting her name on the tittle... lol~

Should have written that tittle in Korean but my lappy is broken again. This time it's very serious...

and I don't even know when would Mr. Lappy come back to me. T__T

Who's aegi? lol~

Don't feel like writing about her yet, but I will... soon~

Oh, aegi actually means baby in English...

Wow! Can't believe after all that chaos here and there, finally tomorrow I'll be the official IPGM's student. 

Nervous???
I don't feel anything truthfully... Not even excited...

Well, let's just say this time I'm just hoping for a life without fakers and haters...

I bet that hope will never come true... lol~

Actually I haven't finish packing up my things... hehe~ The truth is all the forms was filled in by Along... huhuhu~

Without Mr. Lappy, I spent my times fooling around with my siblings, rocking the house literally... -_-"

Poor them for having to stand my antics these days~~~ ngee~

How many pillows should I bring this time? Hmmm~~~

I haven't even found the shoes to wear tomorrow. Apparently... after looking through all my shoes which actually composed of heels and sandals, none of them (sadly) are close enough to the word 'decent'... 

Mom is soooo gonna get mad tomorrow... hehe~

Maybe, I should really drop by the shop tomorrow...

and I haven't put Keroro yet in my bag... Ssshhh~ Don't tell appa or mom...

They don't like me bringing that 'frog' to my hostel... hihihi~

Sssshhhh~ It's our secret, k?


Look, even Yin Yin agree with me... huhuhu~
````````````````````````````````````

I'm soooo gonna miss Ikkun too~ T___T 

Ikkun my love...

Now that I'm going, I have to leave him for awhile... It's okay,,, I'll be back on weekend anyway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So basically, I'm back to the path again after straying for over than one year. I never regret those times nor did I despise it... I'm sure, it's all for good...

I'll be back to Nilai again... Not as a student...but as a friend... :-)

Arrrggghhh!!!! I don't wanna leave home yet~

I still want to play~

huhuhu~

It's okay... when holiday comes, I'm gonna drag Am or Addin to accompany me to Negeri Sembilan and Malacca... hihihi~

Just so you know, I'm getting creepier these days than usual~

Okay...

Done fooling around here~~~

See ya! 

2 comments:

NaDWaN said...

gud luck kat maktab syaak!!
take care..
luv u always =D

everything you define me said...

sdap ngak ye hom, masuk maktab..