Friday, March 16, 2012

Holiday's gonna end soon!

Warning : Don't read unless u have so much time to waste. TQ 

Holiday's gonna end soon! 

haha! 
It's a total chaos tonite with TESL 2.

I can't believe that I actually missed being with them... lol~

Basically it's already Friday...

well, have to work hard finishing all the kkp. 
or else

It's 3:59 in the morning now, and God! Who on earth set the alarm clock at this time???!!!
-_-"

Must be Kinah or Adik...
Well... being too excited with their new alarm clocks... 
Geez~
They don't even buy one for me... 



After going through loads of things, I end up here to chill~

lol~

Better than staring at Yunho in the new MV


and for the record, I'm not really a fan.

Just being appreciative of his existence...

lol~ Just kidding! ^^

Yup! Tohoshinki or TVXQ released their Japanese single 'STILL' on the 14th of March 
 
and now they're the 1st on the Oricon Singles Chart.

Selling over 84,000 copies in less than 3 days...

Pretty impressive huh?

Well, what else to expect from them. ^^


oh hey, I also found out that Conor Maynard had finally officially debuted...

Hmm... I don't really like his song this time.

I admit his voice really impressed me the first time I listened to his cover back then.
(in 2010 I think)


Well, truthfully, I like him singing ballad more...

Anyway, I hope he remained the way he was and not being blinded by fame.

That's all bout entertainment then...

********

Here's one silly question

Is it okay to kill cockroaches using Ridsect???

coz after making several observations, I think it's too cruel killing them with Ridsect...

Don't believe me?

Well, try to spray Ridsect on a cockroach and you'll notice that it'll take almost 2 days for it to be dead.

and it seemed to be suffering so much...

So what's the best way then?

-_-"

Mom will be mad if she knew I haven't sleep...

hehe~

Arrrggghhh!

I don't like kkp at all...

Well, who does?

Sya'ak, focus!

So tomorrow I have to wash the car, clean my room, pack my things.

God.

So many things to do... 


I don't know why, but it seems like people around me had been talking too much bout Marriage.

and the same goes to the posts on fb... -_-"

Well, truthfully, marriage is one thing that I would want to avoid for the next 5 years maybe...
I would want to write forever but I guess that's impossible huh?

coz marriage is all about commitment towards the person we're married to
and I don't think I'm a person for that.

But then, somehow I don't think it's really all bout that.

I think it's more because I'm afraid of losing, so loving is definitely out of topic.

I guess dats it for today.

coz I feel like sleeping now

 
Good Night~


No comments: