Saturday, August 1, 2009

Headache...

......
Got a very bad headache today...*sigh*
I really don't want to take any panadol this time (at least I'm trying to not to...)
I always consume panadol whenever I get a headache since I'm 12 years old until now.... I guess it really gave some bad effects though, because some pain-killer given by the doctors didn't seem to have much effect on me... I prefer to bear with the pain if it's another part of my body,but not my head or my teeth... They're really killing me...

It's been almost 2 days already since I got this so-called headache yesterday at ISTEC.
Speaking of ISTEC, I didn't get any medal...(sorry ctie...)

I'm sooooooo tired
I guess I'll fall asleep soon.....
............
............
............
............
............
zzzzzzzzz...........

~~~~~~~

No comments: