Sunday, May 2, 2010

USIM, here I come...

huhu~
That's sounds a little bit creepy...

I actually don't really have the mood to write as I just finished a ffic request. A sleep would be good. But still wanna update this blog first because I know, once I go to USIM, then I'll be on hiatus for about 2 or 3 months... haha!


Yeah... I got USIM!!!! The course is Science and Technology... Pretty happy coz ctie also got the same one. At least we're together! But... I still have to continue learning arabic... *sigh*

My fate is already intertwined with the language 'Arabic'...

Ah~ I'm really lazy right now. Just looking at the kitchen made cringe in fear. There's a lot of dirty dishes and I'll be the one who'll clean it... Geez~ Maybe tomorrow... at least that stalker queen is here to help... x_x

Taking care of 2 younger brothers and 2 younger sisters is really tiring + lots of cats here... Aiishh!!! ppffffttt....

Anyway, I scan some old pics from the albums.



They used to be this cute and innocent and loveable... but now... Geez~ It's pretty annoying...

I just realized that all of us shared the same type of eyes... huhu... well, maybe just in certain angles...

This pic was taken by Pak Cik Nyia when I was... hurm... forget already...

hihi~

p/s: Along, if you remember when we took that pic, please put it in the comment... haha... I'm just lazy to walk to your room and ask though it's just a few steps away from here... and stop watching that Barbie stuff will ya?? haha!

2 comments:

ANA said...

uhuhu,best nye...anyway tahniah dpt USIM!!!

Sya'ak Lee said...

Thanks!