Friday, April 30, 2010

Masih di sini... (My story with K-pop)

Di mana???

depan komp la... Geez~

I spent 3 hours just now reading many comments... The feelings was pretty undefined since sometimes I just laugh and sometimes get pissed off and sometimes I just......-_-" Couldn't blame them though, we have our very own opinions... =)

Somehow, though I'm always on9 these 2 or 3 days but I don't feel like going anywhere but Chocolyn... There're times when I just logged in to Chocolyn without doing anything but rather staring at the shoutbox hoping that someone could at least post up something... huhu... I found myself pretty pathetic being like that... but only on Chocolyn dear... only Chocolyn...

1st May will be the 1st day for official Chocolyn summer party... Pretty excited bout that but since other fellow chocolates are still voting the date... so I'm just waiting for the confirmation. I'm still hoping that Melissa would set it on 1st May. At least I won't be deppressed long if the UPU result is not up to my expectation... hihi...

+ I'm also hoping that they'll agree to do the planned spammage on SM fanboard... haha... Pretty crazy huh? Glad if anyone thinks so because nowadays, chocolates are pretty pissed off because of some rumors+things involved our fanclub... like the official name thingy...etc

Truthfully, I'm truly involved in K-pop world since late 2007... X-man was the first korean entertainment program I ever watched. Never planned on being a fan of any bands/singers/groups and I never imagined that one day, I would join a fanclub! hua3... Anyway, I started to get to know to Suju, CSJH, DBSK, Wonder Girls...etc

Early 2008, I discovered her and instantly like her because of her strong mature image but still not really into this fans thingy. Because 2008 is the year where I'm too busy with works, TGC thingy, I rarely involved myself in K-pop, just sometimes, I would watch some shows... but mostly I'll watch K-drama/movies online + taiwanese dramas...

After I accidentally broke my leg, using the wheelchair, I can't do anything... and that's when I started to really watch all the shows... I watched many shows and little by little I started to recognize every single bands, artists, MC's, Comedian, actors, actresses...etc
Then, we have wireless connection at home so I always stayed up watching the shows/dramas/movies at night...

I'm actually having some depression problems in 2009... The reasons??? Well, actually I already forgotten about the reasons but I still could remember the pain. People says, When you couldn't even remember the reason why you're hurting, that's the time when you've already moved on... and yeah... I've moved on... I think about a month before SPM, after almost a year keeping the pain... Geez~ should've moved on earlier... hua3...

Anyway, I watched the shows to avoid depression (it worked at least for that mere seconds) because I actually already forgot how to really laugh... how to be happy without thinking any problems... In other words, I'm numb in front of people. Feeling timid, scared, but couldn't show those feelings to other... afraid I would be a weakling...

I found myself laughing so happily when I watched the shows. The feelings is just..... couldn't describe it... huhu... That's when I openly showed to my close friends that I liked Suju... Yeah... I adored them because of the love between ELF and Suju... (though some ELFs could get pretty annoying... well, not all...) but don't have much thought of being a fan... Told ya, I'm immune to pretty/handsome/cute boys...

During june or july, I decrease the time watching the shows... well, mostly because most of the subbing teams hadn't finish subbed the newest vids... and they still couldn't find the raw videos ...

But I still listened to songs... Her songs...

2010, I joined Chocolyn... I didn't really into the new groups... because I think I've already found the one... + their musics/songs never get my attention. I still watched their shows but it just up to the word 'like', not 'love'... I only prepare one spot for my favorite one and she already filled that spot... (Why did it sound so cheesy??? x_x)

and that's my story with K-pop... @.@ 5.30a.m!!!!

dan aku MASIH DI SINI??!!!

hehe...

No comments: