Thursday, July 28, 2011

A person we are...

I really wanted to update this blog these few days back, but I think all the works were draining me out. Though I still have lots to do but I guess I'll just take some time to write something...

despite all the piling works...T__T

This one isn't written due to any particular reason. Just feeling like reflecting on my own mistakes...

When God created us, he never promised us that life is going to be easy but he did promise that He'll always be there...

But, how many of us actually REALLY realize that?

to really realize that Most of us failed to hold on to that...

Why?


Because not much of us had that ability to keep holding on.

To REALLY depend on him. No. We.don't.

Thinking we're better than everyone else

Always the cocky prick we are...

Always being conceited... continue to live in vain.

Judgmental. That's what we are.

That we're better than anyone else.

That the others were just a mere nuisance...

But actually,,, if only... just if only... if only we think a little bit deeper. Just a little bit.

Put ourselves in the person's shoe... Feel his pain... Then, I guaranteed we won't even dare to look into that person's eyes.

If only we think.

No comments: