Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've lost my mind~

God! Luckily I'm wearing something decent tonight or else the fire drill would've been a nightmare...-_-"

and yeah... I was awakened by the "kebakaran! kebakaran!" and shouts here and there...

and I just grabbed my jacket and wear it then waited for my roommate before the both of us join the crowd...

I'm really debating whether to grab my notebook or not... thinking whether it's really 'a fire' or just a fire drill coz everything seemed like real...

and yeah, I left it... but not my phone... well, at least if something do happen, I could still make a call and said my last words... lol~
`````````````````````
T__T  I still got many works to be finished...

I still haven't finish filling in the 'borang tuntutan'... arrgghh! so much trouble! The thing is even if we don't want to claim anything, we still have to write a letter stating that we don't want to claim anything...

OMG... so much trouble...

so, better claim 'em...

and what's up with the OMG thingy???

lol~

It's our class trademark... the story behind it? ermm... maybe next time... ^^

Arrgghhh! I still got many works to do... ES, LDV, LDS... etc -_-"

Life is not that easy after all...

I think I'm getting lazier each day... way to go Sya'ak Lee...
`````````````````````````````````
Just something random...

I think compared to Ikkun, I'd prefer Anth more... Though Ikkun is more kiyowo2!!! ^^

but since I'm more mesmerized with Anth, so Ikkun could only step back... lol~

I want to go back!!!

since I cannot go back next week... T__T (ayam goreng~ T__T)

but at least next week I'm going to Perlis! hahaha!

Forget to tell you guys, I'm now under 'Lajnah Ekonomi' BADAM which stands for 'Badan Dakwah Dan Moral'. so basically, we're doing all the things we could to find money for BADAM minus robbery of course... ^^
`````````````````````````
another random thing...

I don't know how and why but I heard things bout how some of them here couldn't stand the way I talked...

like "I joined the debate tea...bla...bla...bla.." "I was in PUM as a bla...bla..bla.."

and to think that they said they're afraid that I'd become riya' if I kept on saying that... and that I should just keep my mouth shut and stay at a corner...

God! That's soooooo not me. (My father would never approve me doing that)... and I'm not bragging, I'm being thankful of who I was and who I am today...

but again they don't know... They would never know...

of how much I had sacrificed to be who I am today.

of how much I've gone through to be who I am today.

Keep on making excuses...pfftt... riya'???

How much did you learn about this to ever say someone like that?

and don't you think it's you making 'fitnah' instead? ppfftt...

I think I've written it clearly on my fb, for the 'favorite quotation' part, I did wrote this> Back off haters coz I won't give a damn!

and I.meant.it.


At least, if you really want to hate me, do it proudly. Tell it straight to my face. Don't just talk behind me as if I would never know anything.


If you think you cannot compete with someone, don't tell them to keep quiet so that you can shine. You're gonna make a fool out of your own self.


coz I've had it harsher than this.

At least, I never stepped on you guys or anyone else to be who I am today...


If you feel like hating me would make you comfortable, go on... be comfortable...

I don't have any problem with that.

and I'm not angry with you guys either... not even a bit...

coz at least I know, you hate me coz I'm just too good...

and please... just cross that "takut jadi riya'...bla...bla...bla..." and "kami sayang...bla...bla..." thingy...

I can still live without your so-called 'sayang'...


and In fact, I've lived for more than 19 years without it... ^^

````````````````````````````
 Who's 'you guys' and 'them'???

Let it just be a secret... and no. no one told me who 'they' are...

I found it out myself... and no. I'm not judging 'them'.

I read them... It's a simple thing that everyone could do.

All you need to do is just look around you carefully...

Okay, I still need to finish my works...-_-"

p/s: riya'= http://hikmatun.wordpress.com/2009/10/03/riyak-syirik-yang-terkecil/

Please... at least just learn islam a little bit deeper before you point your fingers...

God, why do I feel like this is just toooo funny???

^^

No comments: