Saturday, September 10, 2011

09092011

lol~ I should say I feel soooo relaxed today~

No KKP, no lectures, don't have to think bout anything. Nothing! lol~

But, tomorrow I'll go back to my busy life.

with KKP, class' matter, friends and whatnot... x__X

and not to forget the piling up requests from all over the net... Geez~ have mercy on me, please~



Anyway, let's ditch those for awhile...

Today is 0909!!!

God! Can't believe it's already 5 years.

But, first let's wish Nur Wahidah Kamilah a.k.a Wahidah Lee a happy birthday!!!

May you'll always be blessed in ur life. present? lol~ I baked a cake for her.

Other than that, it's 5th anniversary. I think many of you will be like o.O about the anniversary.

Don't freak out, it's just a very special date to a 'chocolate' like me... hehe...

and this time I went to roam in Chocolyn again after it was reopen today. They shut it down for awhile to reconstruct before. and truthfully, though this new layout is a lil bit confusing, but I still like it.


 Okay, this one is the view for the member's profile
well, I also went to soriin.com and I was like O.O when I saw the banner.

I like it. lovely and simple.

But I still love chocolyn though~

and guess what, I forgot my weibo password... T___T

so I can just wait for update from here;
Anyway, I also baked a choc cake this time along with marble cake.

But I just took a pic of the choc cake. 

It's for adek and of course dedicated to 'Chocolates' all over the world as well...
tempted huh?
 ```````````````````````````````````````````

Okay, now let's get back to real world. 

I'm way too tired!!! Feel like wanna let go everything...

so, let it go~ don't bother about 'em anymore. They only know how to give you pain sya'ak...


Back to my heartless state???

 yes.
Arrggghhh!!! 

Damn!
```````````````````````````````````````````

No comments: