Saturday, November 19, 2011

Just like him

It's been quite long huh?

I've been here for so many times before, yet I couldn't move a finger to type even a word.

I just don't feel like writing anything...

Yeah... Many things happened. No joke.

Things that made me laugh. Things that made me cry...

"You're strong..." 

I've heard that way too many times. and to be frank, I don't need anyone to tell 'em to my face.

No thanks. I think I'm good...


I guess I don't feel like leaning on anyone right now.

Though I really wanted to...

I can't. I just can't.

I don't want to be strong by one's presence. Just like how I used to be...

It'll only make me more vulnerable. I'll be weak...

I think I can still hold onto this life simply because I believe God won't hurt me.

No, HE won't.

I believe in fate. and that life isn't a b*tch.

Life is a b*tch. I used to see that a lot.

But I came to realize that it's actually not.

Life is never a b*tch. It's us.

Don't blame life when you yourself is the b*tch.

It's as simple as that. yet not many can actually understand it.

Now that I had closed a chapter in my life, I ought to write a new one.

I don't know what will I write for sure.

But I believe everything is fated.

and I will try my hardest just because I don't want to regret anything...

I won't.

Coz now I'll live twice as hard. I'll love twice as much.

So that when I close my eyes. I'll smile.  

Just like him...

No comments: