Wednesday, November 12, 2014

End of Semester 4


It's the end of another semester. Time passes by real fast. It has been 3 years since I left USIM and entered IPG. So yeah... I'm in semester 4. The end of semester 4.

and again, I have to go through the examination. 3 papers this semester. As much as I don't want to admit it, I am actually really scared. 
Scared that I would do badly in the exam. 
Honestly, after I flunked my result in the 1st semester degree, I had lose all the confidence. lol~

I guess that's what I got for being too confident. Like Eminem said, when you get too huge, you need to shrink.

So that's pretty much what happened. Now, I feel so pathetic. You pathetic human being!

Well, for the time being, let's just be positive shall we?

"The World is three days: As for yesterday, it has vanished, along with all that was in it. As for tomorrow, you may never see it. As for today, it is yours, so work in it."
 - Hassan al Basri -
 *****

So, let's work hard together! ^^

All the best everyone!

 and...

Good Luck to my beloved 'siblings'!

No comments: