Saturday, June 27, 2009

A word to a friend...

To my most precious childhood friend,

How r u now?? Life must be quite hard there... Anyway, you know that u have your very own spot in my heart... Remember it when u used to teach me how to ride a bicycle? U didn't mind to run along with me when I learn to cycle coz u afraid that I would fall off, and I did fall, right?? hehe... Juz to remember our sweet memories together....

Anyway,
Have you read my letter?? hehe... Hope u'll remember that I'll always stand behind u to support u when u fall, juz like what u did when we were still small. Don't let your path full of tears, ok?? Remember to always smile and live your life to the fullest. Coz u only have one chance in everything even if it's only 1%. Remember, u have the power to change that 1% chance to 100% chance...

Always smile!!!!(",)

Daa~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've read it..
but frankly speaking, i didn't remember what exactky happened..
but i'm very thankful for having u by my side..
although u sometimes irritate me..
hehe..

lots of love,
-cute childhood fren-