Friday, July 24, 2009

Moon Lee, Kiot and Manggis???

Salam~

The tittle sounds weird right??? Hehe...

Actually I'm having a cold war with Mr Moon Lee. Arrgghhh!!! Why on earth he choose today to be a jerk. Aish... Don't want to talk about him anymore... That kid sure will get it from me soon when I my power recovered...*evil laugh*

Kiot was swimming happyly after mummy change the water...hehe... I play with it for a while... I really love teasing it. don't know why, but, looking into kiot's eyes, it gave me a very deep feeling. Hopefully it will always be healthy....

As for manggis or should I spell it mangosteen??? hmm... I don't know why, but, I really like manggis. when I started to eat ane, then, I will open, and open, and open it again....hehe... this fruit season, I have got my revenge by eating every kind of fruits like durian, rambutan, langsat, manggis, cempedak...etc..etc... coz last year I didn't get the chance to taste all the fruits.... Well, it's all because of that stupid medicine...*sigh*
Anyway, I should enjoy my life now after being on the bed for almost 2 months last year...

That's all~

adios~

No comments: