Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why Sya'ak Lee???

Salam~

Akhir2 ni ramai yang bertanya kenapa sya'ak lee??? Ade gak yang tanya adakah aku nak jd org cina instead of malay... haha... No... Lee tu adlah nickname daddy aku. Actually, last year, he told me that he opened a blog using the name Abu Mundzir Lee. That was when I decided to open this blog by the name sya'ak lee. So, lee is actually stands for my father's name... Aku ade gak srh along n muze buka blog atas name Dhiey Lee and Moon Lee. Tp, coz diaorg ni busy ckit kot... so, diaorg x buat r blog.

Sya'ak is my nickname. Actually kwn2 aku pggil aku kirah pd aslnya. Kirah is the name given to me by a friend at SKPM. Mule2, kwn2 aku pggil aku syakirah je. Then, he started calling me kirah when we were in standard 6. Ever since that day, all my friends call me kirah. Sampailah mse aku form 3, ctie started calling me syak. At first, it was just syak... but then, because of a very funny reason, she started to call me sya'ak. At first, x ramai org pggil aku syak or sya'ak. Pastu aku cabar ctie utk buat semua org pggil aku sya'ak. So, I think everyone call me sya'ak now.

So, that's where the name Sya'ak Lee came from...


Haha... Such a long story, right? So, disini aku tegaskan, I'm still malay. Kalau nk ikutkan terlalu byk p'cmpurn bangsa dlm keturunan aku. As for my father, he is from Malacca. Keturunan ayah aku, khabarnya dari pagar ruyung or something like that... As for my mom, her grandmother is a pure chinese. No wonder kulit dia putih sikit. Aku lebih byk inherit rupa and sikap from ayh aku b'bnding mak aku... hehe...

So that's all from me today...

Daa~

4 comments:

ANA said...

sy SYG KAKAK sy!!

inilah tagline sy untuk beberapa minggu ni yer ned

shark, lol awk pon cine gop ker..

kira awk nagn dibah mmg ada kaitan ah..oooo..i seee

Sya'ak Lee said...

sowy sket eh...
sy ni kn kturnn parameswara...
x maen r hang li po ey...

cahaya.keikhlasan said...

salam,
ehem...nice story..

Sya'ak Lee said...

thanx...
hua3