Sunday, June 27, 2010

Currently in D-3-3-1

Hua3....

Actually, last night I slept at Ctie's home... opps... room to be exact... I slept at 3.00 a.m last night since I got to access streamyx zone here... (thanx to along!!! hua3)

Anyway, I think I got a new habit of downloading from the certain girl named Hajar... haha... But I only downloaded thing involving Zhang Li Yin just because... urm... maybe coz I miss her too much...

Living in USIM taught me so much things involving life. Well, as you grew older, you'll experience more things and from that, you'll grow. Haha... Actually, my housemates said that I'm already 30 years old... -_-" (Well, juz because the way I think is quite... ur... figure it urself...)

Now, I'm still at Ctie's house.... Geez~

Hehe....

I'm going to boost my posts at chocolyn (maybe) before I go back to my house... haha!

Daa~

No comments: