Thursday, June 24, 2010

7.58 a.m... in BTS 2.10

I don't know how to start this post... hmm... but, I'm updating because of a certain someone who suddenly called me last night...

Actually, I couldn't view the shoutbox because USIM's web filter already filtered that thing... As a result, i can't view it much. Maybe I'll change that shoutbox later...

It's been more than a month I'm here, far away from home and surprisingly I'm taking quite a good care of myself when it comes to medicine. Remember, I hate eating medicine since it required me to remember the times... *sigh* Anyway, i managed to eat those medicine at the right times...

Last night, I started to study chemistry and math back. Well, i think I should give it a try again since I'm going to stay in USIM... Huhu...

Tonight, I'm thinking about going to Ctie's house... Hehe...

Anyway, it's 8.07a.m now... I have a tutorial at 8.30 a.m... and guess what, it's ARABIC!!!

muahaha!
I'm going to prepare myself mentally and physically.... T___T

Daa~

p/s:
to dib; bile awk msuk 6ti, ktorg gi r mlawat... tu pun klu ad mse r...
to ned; byk r mu... igt ak wt lwak ker... ces... T___T
to along; Pegoppa....
to ctie; Mane buku Quranic aku???!!!!!!!!!!!
to Mir; Miss u....

4 comments:

ANA said...

selamat bljr arab.heee

Sya'ak Lee said...

cesz...

Sya'ak Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NaDWaN said...

mnde salah ak????haha