Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life in USIM part 2

I have a thought to write this post long ago but since I don't have that much time.... (busy doing laundry...etc... keke)

I actually got to give my very official statement regarding the students of Science Technology Group B.... They're mostly cute and adorable... Hak3

Starting from the captain (who got this certain habit of eating lollipop during lectures) and to the students who sometimes whining to the lecturers...(except for me of course...)

It made me think, are they just graduated from the kindergarten??? -_-"

Actually, studying here most of the times made me dead tired... Huhu (Is it true???)

Anyway, just to inform you guys,
New definition for beauty is certainly Nursyakirah Binti Razalli (Haha... My housemates just went -_-".... because I kept saying that... mostly to tease them...)

Last night I was having fun through video chatting with My family, and Ned. I should do that often... (Certainly!!!)

Currently, I'm waiting for ustaz Sanusi to come for Arabic... (Gosh! Another Arabic class... >_<... T___T

Still, I'm going to try my best to open my eyes throughout the whole class... (Though I don't really understand what he's saying.... hehe)

It's 8.19a.m now and I have to stop writing...

Just to inform you guys, I'm going to challenge myself writing 50 stories within a month... I think it'll be mostly one-shot... Hak3...

Okay, that's all...

Daa~

3 comments:

saya penyebok yang comel said...

nak jugak sebok vid chatting!

saya penyebok yang comel said...

nak jugak sebok vid chatting!

Sya'ak Lee said...

hak3!!! Ciannye dier...