Monday, October 18, 2010

Back again~

If you notice, I already removed the on-hiatus term. Meaning that I'm back! lol...

Ignore it...

so, Why the sudden change?

I got an e-mail recently from my so called secret admirer telling me to quit living like this. Strange. Seemed like she understands me so much though we just only knew each other not more than 6 months. But, no matter how, I know she's telling me to live my life not to waste my life. Knowing that writing is my life and all that...

Now, people might question why they always see me carrying my laptop around? lol...

Simple. Coz it's my life. What did I write? Diary?

No. Not necessarily... coz if any of you ever read my diary, you won't really understand what I wrote. It's pretty much like a poem rather than a diary.

In a simple word, I've already grown attached to this lappy...

Final exam is coming soon... Yeah... I know, I know...

I'm a mess... T___T



physics? Math? biscuit? hp? and definitely my beloved lappy? ^^

Life is really that difficult, huh?

Currently listening to random songs... x__X

I.DON'T.WANT.TO.GO.TO.THE.CAMPUS.TOMORROW!!!!!

Enough with the whine...

So, anyone have the song Saleem, tinggal kenangan??? I've been wanting to listen to it... Missing home? probably... coz I called it as our song...

I'm getting strange cravings for plum nowadays...lol... Not really strange coz I've always like that fruit... Last time I tried to find plum at Giant Nilai didn't found it... T___T

No comments: