Thursday, October 14, 2010

Final

It's really been a long time since I visit this blog. Not that I already forgot bout this blog, but it's just due to other things I got to do. I'm actually also on-hiatus term for my fanfics and other blogs except for one.

I'm still actually on-hiatus but today, I just felt like posting up a new n3...

2 weeks more... It seemed like I'm hyperventilating more nowadays... Even the slightest mistake could make me suddenly angry (well, given my temper)...

Don't know how to describe it. But, it definitely got something to do with the final exam... I wish I could calm myself now.

Sometimes, I asked myself, what am I doing here? and the answer??? that's for me to know and for you to figure out.

Now, just please don't ask me that question coz I couldn't give the answer to you...

4 comments:

NaDWaN said...

syaak..dun ever dare to give up!!
ak cekik kang..chayok2!!=)

Sya'ak Lee said...

yeah... I know my dear...

NaDWaN said...

bgs2..luv u always..<3

Sya'ak Lee said...

always know that... ^o^