Thursday, August 19, 2010

Yes or No???


I'm still contemplating whether to post or not an n3 written by me yesterday. Basically it's just too long... lol...

I got to see Li Yin's new selcas today... hehe...

Maybe after this, I won't be updating this blog for a period of time. I think I spent too much time on this blog and neglected my fic's readers. It actually made me happy reading their comments. An author will be happy if someone like her story right? that's typical...

This blog is made because of .... I can't remember why I made this blog around two years ago...

It always made me wonder whether if there's anyone reading the n3s here... or is it just me? But, one thing for sure I know a very certain someone who would read my entries... and she's the reason why I always updated this blog. But, I guess she'll be too busy nowadays to spend some of her times to read my rants... lol

and therefore, there's no point if i update this right?

definitely...
Besides, I have to finish some projects on9 which involved me...

sooo tired~

Okay...

So, Yes or No??? urmm... still thinking~

Please take notice, if there's a -on-hiatus- notice, that's mean, I'm not going to update until the end of September or maybe october... it depends...

Daa~

Chalgayo~


3 comments:

NaDWaN said...

fic tu mnde??

Sya'ak Lee said...

fic tu come from the word fiction... mksud BM nye cerita la...

NaDWaN said...

bg link gk ket..nk bace gk hasil sstera kwn ak eyh..hhuhu