Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ignore this (Ridiculous!) X___X

I'm going to use this little time to post one last entry before going back to USIM... ok,,, Nilam to be specific...

Time do passes by quickly... T___T

It'll be another 3 months before I'm coming back again... huhuhuhuhu...hu...huk..huk...huk

lol~

Currently listening to 'How Can I' by TVXQ (HoMin) but not gonna write any review bout this song... just not yet...

It's cold in Terengganu this one week. Why did I say that? Because in Nilai, I wear a 0.5 inch-thick comforter as my lovely blanket but here, it's 1 inch-thick toto as a blanket and I just put the speed 1 for the fan in my room... Okay,,, I know I'm not normal...

I'm too sensitive to temperature... *sigh*
(That's why I don't think I'm going to visit any country with temperature less than 16 degree Celcius... Brrrrr~ It makes me freezing already...)

so,,, going back meaning
1. More work
2. More headache
3. More sigh
4. More craziness
5. Less internet...

-_-"... Okay,,, I know I'm being ridiculous...

Arrrggghhh! Someone just please marry me already!

I'm dead~

x___X

2 comments:

NaDWaN said...

u wanna marry me ka??haha

Sya'ak Lee said...

you sanggup ke???

23,232,32... us dollar eh...

sbb I dh lme knal u, I diskaun 2 sen kt blkg tu... hak3