Thursday, February 3, 2011

1...2...3...Smile!

feel like updating now...
and 1...2...3 and smile! What's that?

It's actually a title of a malay novel (1...2...3...Senyum!) that I tried to make, once... but now,,,, -__-" I guess the passion doesn't last long huh?

Today I went to a DATE... and it was very very very fun! (minus the nagging that I got from Along) lol~ but, I think I'm gonna write bout that later after Mir uploaded that pic...

Currently listening to a song... Me & song...(it's common right?)
hahaha

No mood to make cover songs... the last one I did with shaby-kun and umi which by the way, is not complete yet... Just so you know, I.am.lazy.

so,,, 1...2...3...smile!
what's that???

Sya'ak : don't know *shrugged off*

so, let's ditch the title and nag for awhile, shall we?

Being wronged, being judged by people made me damn depressed... not always... just sometimes.
tsk...tsk...tsk...
No matter how much I tell myself that you Sya'ak, should never depend on others! should never care bout how they look at you!
It'll make you weak...
It'll make you cry...
and most importantly,,, it'll make you lose the faith...


Once, I told a friend... don't expect people to be on your side all the times. coz they're just human being.
one day, they'll leave you...
No matter how much you love them... One day, they'll left.
Instead, be strong and always believe that you have Allah...
be on bright days or stormy days...
but,,, how many of us actually do that???

Ahem,,, I guess, some will misunderstand my words if I don't do further explanation...
It doesn't mean that you don't have to find friends... friends are necessary...
they're important in one's life...
It's just that,,, never expect them to always be on your side... even your families...

I think there are some words I always tell people around me, especially to those who I treasure the most...
"If one day, you finally found your future, your life, something that you value, or maybe just something better than being with me... Just leave me, I won't mind, I won't stop you, just don't expect me to walk along with you once you've chosen... One thing though, you must remember, when you don't have anyone to turn to, just look back and you'll find me..."

I'm not kidding, I did told them... maybe some... not all...
It's just that I usually use Malay... (Don't expect me to always use english...lol~ my tongue need a little break~)

What I want to imply in my nagging today is just,,, never expect for sympathy nor empathy...
It's pathetic...
Being sad is okay, telling others is okay, but don't expect for sympathy... Expect that from Allah!

I know some people around me like this...
and I don't give a damn!
coz you don't even try to face the life, yet wanting me to be with you...

Apparently, I.won't.do.that.

When you try to face it strongly yet you failed, I'll give my hand and pull you up again...

and once I give my hand I would never back off and leave you...

I'll make sure, in the end,

It'll be you who'll left...


so,,, 1...2...3...Let's smile!
























p/s : This post is dedicated to all my friends and specially written for someone... one word for that someone, let's stop living this life pathetically and open your eyes...

No comments: