Sunday, February 27, 2011

Love You, Sorry...

Hey guys...
lol~ I'm so tired because of the debate today... but,,, we managed to win all the first 3 rounds... and I'm actually quite nervous for tomorrow~

~~~~~ I'm sooo afraid~

Okay, cut that crap. Anyway,,, I'm going to do my best along with my team mates Dely and Afifi and also Sarah... Let's fight together!!!! GO KKNC!!!!

Actually tonight I'm just feeling like writing something so I choose a title 'Love You, Sorry'...

Enjoy!
*********************************

Love You, Sorry...

If someone were to ask me why am I here? I would simply answer I don’t know and that’s what I do now. Hands reaching the paperwork on the other side of the table I stopped for a moment as my eyes caught a glimpse of a very familiar book. It’s been a long time. I know that. 

I stared at the book for a moment before reaching it, completely forgetting about the paperwork earlier. I can’t really tell how I feel but I know my heart is somehow aching as I flipped through the black diary

20th January 2009
            Looking into his eyes, my heart seemed to stop beating. The world seemed to stop moving as I could only see him, only him. There’s no other. What is the definition for this unexplainable feeling? How would I know? I had lived all my life loving only one person who just couldn’t love me back. It’s hurting me but all I know I just can’t forget about him though I tried. It’s hard. Loving someone who couldn’t love you back, is just hard…

23rd January 2009
            It’s that feeling again. GET. OUT. OF. MY. LIFE.

5th March 2009
            Denial? No. definitely not.

  I stopped flipping the pages. Short but every single word have its own meaning and only I, know the meaning behind them. Perhaps it's because that I am the one who cause the owner of this diary to write every single words inside this black diary.

The image of her still strongly glued inside my mind. I can't really tell why. Perhaps, it's due to this feeling. or perhaps, it's because I haven't forgiven myself. 

Perhaps...


All that I know is that only now I know how does it feels to be left. How does it feels to be wronged by the people around you...


But, it's already too late. Too late...


Perhaps, all that I can say now is forgive me.

Love you, sorry.


*********************************


It's very short... lol~ Actually the former title for this story is 'Look only at me' or in Korean 'Na man bara bwa'


and it's not actually a story... us writers call this as 'drabble'...


P/S: You know what, when I write the last word, 'drabble', my mind was like somehow suddenly give a P.O.I, "Can you define what is drabble." Lol~ So much for being a debater... Geez~


*P.O.I > Point Of Information (Some of us make it as a joke by saying that it is the Point Of Interruption... lol~)


P.O.I means 'Izin Laluan' in malay....


Till then,


<3 <3 <3

No comments: