Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First time...

Kata orang, semua perkara ada first timenye kan3?

Okay, last week aku demam panas for the first time after I think about.... 12 years? It's sure not a very happy experience. I really thought I'm going to die. Without any energy to even move my own hands, I felt really weak. Never in my life I felt that weak... and all I could do is... crying???

Anyway, really got to give the boys some good lessons. How could they leave their angah literally 'dying' on the bed??? REALLY some GOOD brothers they are... I'm really IMPRESSED!

Whatsoever....

On sunday, I went to TTC with Dib... then, Mir and Teen2 join... Really miss them sooo much... Entah bila la lagi boleh jumpa ngan ctie and ned...*sigh*

Nowadays, the only way for me to sleep is by self hypnosis... Kalau tak, aku akan terus batuk dan batuk... Tapi, self hypnosis is quite dangerous... because when you do self hypnosis, you're left 'unguarded' (because your mind is empty) and this could lead to things like 'being possessed'... But, actually to hypnotize yourself is really hard... I learned self hypnosis last year to get rid of the pain and stress... What pain??? Hehe... Can't tell you guys...

Enough of that crap...

Okay... I've nothing else to tell... maybe next time...

Daa~

p/s: Yeah2~ abah balik mlm ni....

2 comments:

ANA said...

It is good to have GOOD brothers,juz like u dear...ohooo,i wish adik llk sy ada perasaan sket when it comes something mcm ni

Sya'ak Lee said...

awk siyes??? sy br pikir nk lempang bdk2 tu...