Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sleepless nights

It's been a week since I experienced sleepless nights. I couldn't even get a wink of sleep because of my endless cough... uhuk3...

2 weeks ago, I went to the doctor and luckily I don't have any flu or lung infection. It's just a symptom of allergies and asthma pre-symptoms(???)*that also explains why I got headaches a week before that*...

I don't know the exact words to describe it in english or malay... but it's something about how my body react to cold and hot environment and she told me not to eat seafood... ish3... It's such a pure torture... Finally I understand how K-k felt...huhu...

I was given 3 different medicines... just great..-.-"
I tried my best to eat them on time...hehe...

2 days ago, I ate some shrimps and I started to feel itchy on my arms and legs...ish3... then, it goes on with those endless coughs again... *sigh*

As always, I just couldn't sleep that night and I'm not feeling like going online either... I just felt like doing nothing... So, as always, I shoved the earphone into my ear and listened to ZLY songs over and over while staring at the wall...

The next morning, while preparing for solat jemaah, Abah said that he couldn't sleep because of my coughs... and the only thing that I did was grinning and showing an innocent face... hehe... (it's not my fault...)

Actually I forgot to consume my medicines the night before that's why the it worsen...

There's one funny thing about my medicine. The doctor said she'll give me a medicine for my allergic and then when I got the medicine, it's written "selesema" on it and I don't even have any selesema...-.-"

Then, recently, I saw someone's medicine on the table and guess what??? It's written "gatal" on it but the medicine is completely the same as mine... both of them are centrizine

Not sure whether to laugh or to frown at that...

Tonight will be a looooonnnnngggggg night again~~~~

I think I'll just continue my mandarin course tonight... or maybe I should consider continue writing stories but I don't think it's a good idea since I always got the writer's block these days...

Hmm...

Till then,

wan an!! zai jian!!! *waving*

Daa~~

wan an - good night
zai jian - good bye

P/S: I figured out that some computers couldn't read chinese characters and since this computer also couldn't write chinese characters, I just write the words in pinyin...

*hugs and kisses*

No comments: