Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lalala Love~ ^^

I'm happy today coz when I logged on to Chocolyn.org, someone read my story.... ^^


She said she liked it.... and another thing, I found lots of "suyin" pics there! Just soooo cute~ kawaii~~

I found out that I really fell in love with this thing...

It's Rhino!!! Gosh! He's so awesome!
His movement is totally the cutest!!! hua3

I just reply to shelly's e-mail and the others are watching 'The Wild' on Disney Channel... I already watched it before... so, I don't really care...

Today, I eat 'Nasi Kerabu'... Not really fond of it... But the one that I ate today is really one of the best...huhu

I dreamt lots of things these days... It's not really sweet... but it's not bad either... So, I'll just ignore them... hua3!

Okay...

That's all!

Daa~

No comments: