Friday, March 5, 2010

SaD LoVe story

Salam~

Tonight I feel like being active. So now, I'm writing this n3 after visiting quite a few blogs including JeMouR da ulala~... Gosh! It's been ages since I opened that blog...

So... What's up with that title???

Hmm... before we jump to that, I would like to share something with you guys...
``````````````````````````````````````
Actually, I found this interesting quotes -

~Never lose contact with the person you love. Never let them feel that you don't need them, anymore. Never let them miss you... because missing tends to lead to forgetting.~

It goes with...

~Never let a person miss you so much because it's letting them learning to lead a happy life without you...~

It made me realize that I'm such a bad friend, a bad sister... and most importantly this question kept on replaying in my mind, "Am I running away from the reality?"

I rarely contact my sis and my friends... The reasons??? I don't feel like sharing them...

Now, I'm asking you guys, did u still miss me??? Did u already learn to lead a happy life without me?
and the last question...
Did I still have a spot in your heart?

`````````````````````````````````````

Back to the title, sad love story... What's up with that? It's not a title of a movie or song though I know there's a movie called 'a sad love story', geuge ani janh a...
The reason why I suddenly interested in this title because someone (chit-chat) asked me about my love life... @.@

We talked a little bit about it and I ended up saying, "Soy inmune a los encantos de hombres" and that person asked me "why?"
and I said "porque sé que el dolor de un amor unilateral"

Haha! It's in Spanish.... Remember that I told you I want to continue my mandarin course... instead I started to learn Spanish and it's a lot more easier than mandarin... but I still use google translation to confirm whether it's correct or not for that answers above...huhu

We saw many happy endings in the dramas but the truth is the world is not as easy like the dramas on the tv. We grow when we experienced things and through experiences, we constantly broke our heart and face the sad reality. Sad love is one of it and truthfully, it is not bad thing.

But, youngsters these days started to have different view about love. They interpret love with their own immature mind. I'm writing my opinions because I know how it felt to fall in love and how it hurts when confusions started to struck... (so, don't point your finger to me and say that I don't know anything)

I know, it's a trend to date these days... until a stage, youngsters treat dating as something casual, just for their fun... They actually destroy the meaning of love...

It's hard to find pure love these days... It just happen when people started to put other things in front of the religion itself. I'm not talking about other religions... I'm talking about islam...

This is a muslim country, but somehow I think Malaysia is no longer full with muslims. Muslims are slowly decreasing in terms of the ones who really practice the religion.

You know, I'm glad that it's one-sided love... At least I still have a grip and standing in the right path today...

Love these days are actually lusts... Yes! It's lust! It's just covered by that so called L-O-V-E... How stupid... So, are you going to continue being stupid?

Ask yourself... and think again and again....

Fuh~
Such a long n3....

Daa~

(korean) geuge ani janh a - that's not it


p/s: Lalala~ na neun shinjani obseo.... ahakss~

To NeD : Cian kat mu kne blik cnie 10 hb mlm.... Apesal tak terbang je???
To ctie : Lme x dgo citer???
To Dib : Hehe...
To Mir : Sy tulis n3 ni dlm BI khas untuk awk...
To Satin : sy taw r awk rndu sy...

3 comments:

ctie said...

syaak,,,
cyes..ak rndu mu...
p cm post mu r,ak blajo ntuk xrndu,idup tnpe mu..huhu..ssoh weh....

haha...nway,glad that u still my syaak...muaahhhhh.....
hahaha....

ANA said...

syaak,owh,want to cry..huhuk...
i love u syaak, i love all of our frens, i miss all of our memories..and thanx for dedicating this for me..huhu...nk gelak pon ada..ahaha...mmmmm...(melayan perasaan)

Sya'ak Lee said...

lbh2 la plak bdk ni...