Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Me as Sya'ak

I’m actually writing this on Microsoft word first before posting it on this blog. Maybe I think I’ll need a longer time to edit this post… urmm… don’t know.

Not that I never realized this, but this blog is like my own diary… But, it’s more about what happened in my life compared to my real diary. Yes, I did have a personal diary and it’s in this computer… hihi… Probably I’ve accustomed myself to type rather than writing it with my own hands. Remember, I’m a writer… You don’t expect me to write them all on papers right. I still loved trees though sometimes I do realize about my certain habit of wasting foolscap papers… After all, it’s just a foolscap paper right? Indeed…*nodding2*

I tend to write about my feelings in my diary… I mean… describing my feelings very detailed without telling the events on that day and the reason why I felt like that... After all, someday, I’ll read it back right? And I don’t like the idea of me remembering back the sad or painful or embarrassing events that happened at that time… Just reminisce about the feelings I experienced that time. We should let bygone be bygone right? So, no need to fuss over the past… when I read my diary back, I realized, life is indeed not a bed of roses… of course… Come on guys, we’re standing on the earth now!

Well, maybe some of you are hoping for me to continue writing about my life in USIM… but sad to said, I don’t have that intention… yet. Because currently I’m quite pissed off with certain things that happened here. Just give me some time to calm my anger down… I think most of you already know about my temper… ^^

I’m actually having fun visiting Chocolyn nowadays though there’re certain things made me became…-_-“ Anyway, there’s more news about her nowadays and that made me really happy. *sigh*… I hope I could read mandarin characters… T___T

The secret to being Sya’ak Lee… Haha… Is it really important??? Anyway, looks like I’m just going to write random things today… What’s actually the secret??? Walking confidently under the rain??? Hak3… Actually there’s no secret… I am just me… huhu… Anyway, the random things I’m going to post now is the clash of personality between Sya’ak Lee and aiLee… to those who doesn’t seem to know aiLee, she’s actually like my other personality mostly when I’m writing stories or fanfic… No need to be scared… I’m not a psycho… Geez~ I did write on the ‘about me’ section, ‘The real me is the one that lies within me’…. Just figure it yourself and that’s the time you’ll finally realize the real me… ^^

Clash of Personality (Sya’ak Lee vs aiLee)

Sya’ak Lee

  • Get mad easily when things didn’t turn out like what she wanted
  • Love her family and friends too much
  • Doesn’t drool on hot/cute/handsome/good looking guy like any other girls…LoL…^^
  • Prefer to sleep a lot when problems come up rather than facing the problems =) (Kata Cg Hamid; “Tidurlah… bila kamu bangun, semuanya akan hilang…”)
  • Good at giving excuses, but always messed up with the stories…hehe
  • Love cooking...^^
  • Has the tendency to be biased when it comes to the person she loved.
  • Like to read psychological/philosophy books
  • Can change 360 degree minus celcius when facing people she hated. (Didn’t really show in front of someone when she hate that someone)
  • Procrastinate a lot…
  • Dominating
  • Like her eyes because it scares people…huhu
  • Love Keroppi/Keroro because all it did was only smiling and looking at her with its big eyes even when she cried or mad or simply happy…
  • Love means hurting and it’s tiring
  • Talk a lot

aiLee

  • Doesn’t get mad easily because she’ll just laugh at others stupidity and sometimes her own…^^
  • aiLee is an escapade from Sya’ak’s ‘crazy’ life…huhu
  • Creative at creating stories (work very well with Sya’ak when didn’t/couldn’t/ mostly just lazy to finish the homework…LoL…)
  • Prefer cute guy…^^
  • Rarely being biased (Prefer to view things from both sides)
  • Cooking?? hurm… prefer to eat…^^
  • Always daydreaming to find a good storyline… (blamed by Sya’ak when got bad results in exams…hihi)
  • Love to fool around
  • Like to mock Sya’ak…
  • Like her eyes because they’re simply big…^^
  • Doesn’t really like Keroppi (or Keroro like what Sya’ak called that thing) because it’s simply annoying.
  • Love = Happily ever after… (How sweet…^^)
  • Prefer to read rather than talk

p/s: This is just a random one... pls don't keep it in ur mind... hak3

Anyway, that's me as a certain Nursyakirah Binti Razalli...


No comments: