Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Kinah!!!

I guess it’s just an epic failure trying to keep myself from posting new entries into this blog. -_-“

Anyway, welcome to the new readers! And also hello to old readers or is it just a reader??? x___x

In this not so humble entry of mine, I’m just going to rant as usual. So, if you’re already…-_-“…. as soon as you read this, please politely click the ‘x’ button up there…

It’s now, 7.15p.m and I’m at my home… oppss… I mean hostel listening to songs like I always do…

I wonder what’s up with my other friends out there. Or are they already forgetting me??? If so, then….. *sigh*…

Maybe, I should sing ‘I have nothing’ since I really have nothing to say about. Boring right? Again, please politely click the ‘x’ button up there if you feel so…: p

Okay, practically I have many things to rant about but I don’t feel like writing it here anyway. I don’t expect you guys are happy to read them. It’s definitely boring right?

I don’t care anymore.... One of these days, chemistry will definitely be the death of the great (???) Sya’ak Lee... x___x At least, I can understand physics but definitely not chemistry. It’s just -_-“

Practically, there’s nothing easy right? But, chemistry is just too…. -_-“

Enough about me…

Okay, It's Sakinah's birthday today... so, what else?? Happy Birthday!!!!

I can't wait to go home (i mean in Terengganu) and sleep... :p

Till then,
Daa~

Written on Monday, 19th July 2010

No comments: