Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Home again :)

I'm home!!! Couldn't really describe the feelings but it felt really different being here again. I can't believe I'm finally back to the place where I belong. Somehow, the last day I'm at USIM, before holiday, I could feel something tugging onto my heart. I don't know why but it seemed like I'm also belong to that place. Hard to describe... But, it's nothing.

4 days left before going back to USIM... *sigh* I know eventually, I have to go... I have to go back to claim my place...

I got many new readers and I'm really excited about that. But, I have to curb my enthusiasm from letting myself posted all the chapters or else I would have nothing to post later... Aiisshh! So much for being a writer here... -_-"

Currently listening to Untouchable, 'It's okay'... a very beautiful song indeed and also the inspiration for my story, PIECES...

I think I have to start packing or else I wouldn't know what to bring back. I want to bring some clothes... and (many) food...^^

I'm waiting for e-mail from that chen hao guy. Who is he??? hehe... my boyfriend...
Gotcha!!! Hehe... Just kidding. He's a friend of mine. Let me tell u one secret, his english sucks... but, he still try his best to write to me. Well, I don't really remember much chinese vocab for me to read chinese. It'll take forever!!!

Anyway, though I do have many chinese friends but since their english is very good and fluent, we don't have much problems to communicate. I just use simple chinese words written in pinyin with them...

Like, 'wan an', 'wo xiangnian ni', 'wo ai ni', 'wo jue de bu shufu', 'Ni hao ma'...etc...

haha... curious much? I guess you know what those words mean...

okay, DearlC just updated her fanfic. I'm going to read them... hehe...

Have anyone listened/watched/saw Taeyang's 'I Need a girl'... Gosh!!! It's gross!!! Geez~ Where's the innocent boy I knew before??? But, got to admit he's charismatic on stage... But, still... my heart already belonged to Zhang Li Yin... Ha3

her latest pic made me jiggy all over... Hua3... Got to stop that!

Daa~

No comments: