Monday, August 16, 2010

It's tiring

Isn't it?

Today, wake up at 5.00a.m then sahur then go back to sleep then wake up at 6.45a.m then solat subuh then take a bath then dress up then take the bag then walk down the stairs then wait for the bus then wait and wait again...

hehe

I arrived at USIM around 8.17a.m... Class started at 8.30a.m... still early~ Living a life like this is tiring right? waiting... waiting... and waiting... with no end!
Pathetic isn't it? -_-"

I missed being home~

I spent my weekends with along, ctie and Mak chik's family... and we go back to Melaka... but not nyalas... and we went to visit Mak Long in Malacca Hospital...

and just like that, I finished my weekends...

This coming Thursday, there'll be a math quiz... Geez~ These quizzes will definitely be the death of me one of these days...

Oh, did I mention I got a very bad result for the recent bio quiz? The answer is simple, I forgot to study~ T___T

Depressing isn't it? I think people around me are more depressed when they looked how I manage my own life... Well, can't do anything bout that... I'm living my own life... haha

Not funny...

19 days to go... Urm... So, what am I going to eat for berbuka today??? It doesn't matter... After all we eat because we're hungry... So the aim is for the hunger to go far far away...
Okay, I think I'm being ridiculous here...
Definitely....

Time's up! Got to go praying now...

Daa~

No comments: