Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Another Rant~

Yesterday... if anyone notice my post on FB which stated "After all these years, you just failed to understand me...." is it? I think it sounded pretty much like that.

I don't know why I was so upset yesterday reading something somewhere... and you know what, that's what I feel... I thought I already knew it. I thought I could already live with it. I thought I could just let it pass. But, finally I know, I can’t… I just can’t.

Don't want to talk much bout that.... actually, becoz of that, I was moody until Hajar and Umi said something funny.... Hak3

I'm going to Along's place this weekends... First and foremost, got to claim my RM20 from her... hehe

lalala~

Okay, study2!!

Daa~

p/s: Another one week and we got to see Li Yin again.... :)

No comments: