Saturday, January 22, 2011

BBQ KTS 3

lol... after wandering around facebook, I found pics taken when we had our first BBQ last Thursday which happened to be Thaipusam day...
That day started at 7.45 a.m when Nadiani came and wake me up (which I strongly refused to)... hehe... then she said, "Sya'ak, dah pukul 9..." and with that, I instantly got up and dressed within 5 minutes and the next 3 minutes, we're already down waiting for Mariah, and at approximately 9a.m, we're on the way to Nilai 3... to buy 7 err... no... 8 chickens (since I'm also cooking for my housemates)
so, 9 a.m, I started to clean the chickens and prepare to cook...
so and so... we started with soup and then with the chicken rice... At first, it's just me and Nadiani... then, I called Mariah to help... lol... and so, the three of us 'live and die' together... literally...hahaha


5p.m, we started barbecuing, starting with the sausages... and started to serve all the chicken rice...
Teacher Bio, Madam Shams and Teacher Math, Miss Faeza also joined us.
We also had ice -cream... haha



Afifi and Borhan
Waiting for the chicken

KTS 3 Group 8
KTS 3 Group 7


so, that's all... huhuhu....
I hope that we'll all do well in mid-sem this 27 and 28 January 2011...

No comments: