Thursday, January 6, 2011

My RoOmMates ^^

 I realized I never write about my roommates inside this blog... lol...

Ned, you'll have to bear with this coz you don't have any... hehe :p

I have 3 roommates because the room occupied by us now is the master bedroom. It's not that large though... Imagine, 4 person, 2 lockers, 1 table, 2 double-decker bed.... Nevertheless, we are happy... Hahaha!

I'll introduce Hajar (the one with black tudung) first then since her pic is on top... She's from Pahang, a second daughter just like me. We got the most common interests and she, though I don't wanna write it here (since she might continue to brag bout this) okay2, fine,,, she's quite kind... A nice girl indeed but she's a little bit manly in her actions but definitely not her feelings... Hak3

 The 2nd one would be umi ( the one at the back with glasses)... Actually the chubbier one is Ctie's roommates named Shabirah. But I called her Shaby-kun... lol... Okay, back to umi, she's also the second daughter but the only difference is she doesn't have any other siblings aside from her older brother. She's from Klang, Selangor.

Hajar, Umi and Shaby-kun are the accounting students which is the reason why many accounting students know me... lol


The last one would be Nadiani, a cute girl indeed... Hahahaha... she's in the same course with me, Science and Technology... We live and die together... hak3... Well, not really. We're in the same lecture group but in different tutorial group since she's in group 7 and I'm in the group 8...

She's a Kelantanese... This pic was taken when we're waiting for the bus together. Hahaha...

Okay, so... what else? Anything else?? Hmmm...

I think that's all for this n3, I'm actually waiting for pizza from umi... One more thing, actually, though our room is quite crowded, but it gets really lonely when they're not here.... Like now,,, huhuhu.....

Okay, that's all... Daa~

2 comments:

NaDWaN said...

hello2, ive got romate already la..haha
juz got 1 3days ago..=p

Sya'ak Lee said...

:p

Good luck with ur new roommate...