Monday, January 24, 2011

What makes a human?

I told a friend once, to be a human you should never hide when something goes wrong... Face everything straight away and never afraid making mistakes... never be afraid to say your opinion. There's no right or wrong in opinion, only the evidences that made the difference.

but suddenly today, I realized... that they're still far away from that....

way too far...

am I being too harsh? or is it them that still couldn't understand the reality?

That the world today is far more harsh than that...

Am I wrong? Trying to teach them the way it is?

Or should I just let them? and watch from far away?

and smile when they experienced the pain?

No, I could never do that.

What's wrong? I don't even give a damn if they hate me.

but today, I felt something pricked my heart.

Tell me... How are you going to face the future if you're going to be like this?

19 years living in this world and you still couldn't figure out this heartless world.

and yet grumbling when I'm being firm...

whatever...

Living this life is tiring~

No comments: