Friday, May 20, 2011

of a birthday and a farewell...

and just like that, my birthday passed...

Just like any other day, it doesn't really hold a meaning to me, except for the bunch of wishes and everything.

at least, now I don't really sees my birthday as something special anymore.

actually I've been online for these few days but apparently, I'm more into my ffics rather than logging in to FB.

and yeah, I've returned! and I guess I still got that passion as a writer. ^^

Apparently, on my birthday, she posted up this on her weibo -:
TT___TT

that's sure made us really really upset. but truthfully, aside from having a comeback, I am happy that she's living a peaceful and happy life. Sometimes, I do want her to stay like this forever.

but well, life should go on, right?


19th May 2011

is it a wish come true?

Partly I think...






and so,,, I officially bid farewell to all USIM students.

and now, I'm officially, no longer a USIM students.

I think some of you could already see this coming.

I guess I'm right this time... HE do wanna show 'something' to me there.

and that 'something',

it's a secret between me and HIM.

somehow, I'm not really afraid anymore. Coz I know, everything had been written in my fate.

and due to a promise, I'll continue living this life to the fullest.

a promise that I'll never back off and continue to run.

a promise that I'll never surrender to a heartbreak...

Just because of that promise I made years ago...

and by choosing, this, I'm not going on an easy road either. I'd rather choose a bumpy one.

and even if it's not, I'll just make one.

Anyway, I guess that's all from me...


To tst 8,

Don't miss me coz I'm not worth it.

4 comments:

NaDWaN said...

congrat syaak!!! im hepi for u..=D

fatin amirah said...

T_____T all the best syak,mga ni jln mu yg tebaik,ktrg sokong mu dri blkg :D

-Atyn- said...

all the best syaak. u're worth ~!!

ctie said...

xau nk epi k sdey..
p,,ak ase ak lg epi kot!!..tahniah!!.. :D