Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The start of the loooonnnngggg holiday

Greetings boys and girls!

so what? It's the long holiday again!!! Though I doubt that mine is that long... -_-"

I'm still in 'relax mode' so I don't feel like being active on fb... and fanfics, oh, I 've been on hiatus for too long~ TT__TT

I kinda miss writing... and my readers too~ It's actually feels really good to read the comments made by the people who read my stories... *Grin like a pabo*

I've been spending my times watching FO (Family Outing) again and again and again! Funny how it never fail to make me laugh and... hungry. -_-"

aside from that, been strolling on the net to find yin yin pics. am I a stalker??? Creepy~

anyway, found her updates on weibo since Chocolyn hasn't been posting any lately...

This one is my fav!!!
Dork~

and this is the newest info bout her album... I'm tired of waiting though. just like that puppy...
lol~

and just now I reread all the comments on my Ffic.. ^^ and it does make me feel happy!

that one from my 1st fanfic, Moving On. I've posted it here before...

Next in line is my 2nd Ffic...

This one is written by me out of the blue and it really surprised me to see the number of subscribers is quite a lot.

and this Ffic is a twist from BoF... huhu...
Now I feel really bad being on-hiatus without any notice... :(

````````````````````````````````````
See ya!

No comments: