Monday, May 2, 2011

You're wrong then...

If you ever think I'm being the way I am now because I don't want to be fake or I'm just being the way I am,

then, congrats. you're wrong.

I actually choose to act differently in front of different people. in other words, I.am.fake.

I proudly present myself the award for the best actress.

I don't know if any of you ever realized but I do act differently with my friends too.

Please do remember though, I'm not going to act the way you want me to. Unless you're someone really significant in my life, then if you want me to, I'll change. for the better...

In fact, I'd usually act according to your level.

Not because I think I am a mature adult. But rather because the way we think are different.

If any of you ever think that I considered myself as matured, think again. because again,,, you're wrong.

I do whine. In fact, I whine more than my youngest sister.

because apparently, being matured = no fun

People judge through our actions and when they're not pleased, they'd bash.

I better not care about what people think about me.

Ignorance after all is a bliss.

So, if you think that I don't know that some people don't really like me, again, you're wrong.

because eventually, I know.

don't ask me how. People would think that I'm creepy if I told them how.

only that I choose to ignore. hurt??? I can only feel it if I allow myself to.

Mess with me or with the people I love and I'll give you hell.

coz I'm not that kind to forgive people.

If you ever think I am a kind girl, you're wrong then.


No comments: