Sunday, May 15, 2011

What am I doing here?

Current time : 05:00a.m (+8.00)

Current temperature : Don't know but a lil bit cold  >__<

All the things above totally proved that I don't have anything to do... or... is it just me??? Okay,,, the truth is there are looooootsssss of things to be done.

But I guess I've been cursed with the word >>>> L.A.Z.Y

lol~

Not really I guess, coz at least I'm trying hard to keep the kitchen clean. >__<

which apparently requires really LOTS of work... and time.

It seems like regaining back my "Princess"-like position + reigning the dictatorship again here will require lots and lots of time...

Nope. I'm not kidding. The person who live here would know it better.

```````````````````````````````````````
It seems like I'm still fond of FO...

This is one of the traits that I got > once I'm grew fond of something, it'll take a very long time to disappear.

is it a good trait? or a bad one?

I guess both... lol~ Why?

coz at least I'm being faithful here... (trying to)

anyway,,, bout FO or Family Outing... Actually during 2008, ever since the first broadcast, I've been keeping myself up-to-date until the last episode of F.O. That time Ramen Soup Subs was the only subbing team that subs the whole episodes.

and now, since I got the full episodes, it's like heaven! :p

I stopped watching FO when season 1 finished coz none of the casts from season one are in the season two.

Season 2 was full of idols = I'm.not.interested.

Did I ever tell you guys that I'm not really into Idol Groups Newbies ever since 2007?
......
..........
.............
.................
....................
.........................
.........................................
Oh, seems like I forgot to...

I'm not really into the idol groups that debuted from late 2007 until now. Except for one or two of course. There's always an exception for every rules right?

Well,,, actually if I think about it deeper,,, I'm not really fond of the idol groups in the first place... except for one or two of them... lol~

Zhang Li Yin? pfffttt... She's not considered as an idol. Mind you.


and so, now I'm officially joining weibo though seriously I can't really understand much words in that page...
can only understand simple ones like and and also this >>>> 张力尹...
 
Weibo is actually the Chinese version of twitter since twitter is not allowed in China just like how Tudou is for Youtube.

Basically, in direct translation, it is a mini blog. and it seems like the Chinese are getting addicted to Weibo... lol~ Just like how we're addicted to Twitter or FB.

and why all of a sudden weibo??? Geez~ of course because of the particular reason above... -_-"

Though seriously,,, I think this one suits me better > Zhang Li Yin : Archive

Aha! Just now, while strolling through my very own collections, I found this.

060909 음악중심 timeless 장리인with시아준수

Imma just translating this for you >>>>> 장리인 = 张力尹

I got this video after going through thousands and thousands of downloading and deleting process until I found this HD version. lol~

Yeah~ basically,,, I kinda know that I am insatiable~ :p


Don't bother me... I'm not even close to being sane  >___<

No comments: