Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ignore...

because I am frustrated today, I'm posting an entry...

ridiculous isn't it??? Yeah... I know...

Arrggghhh!!!! I came down here with a determined heart to set my future and when I opened that particular website... -_-"

it's not there??? WTH?!!! Arrgghhh!!! Geez~

````````````````````````````````````>>> Random rant...

I used to like Lee Donghae... but that was before he filmed the MV with Zhang Li Yin.


after that MV released, I was like... x__X








Actually, I'm cool about this but not till I saw some of his 'so-called fans' comments>>>

"WTF?!!! THAT SLUT BETTER GET OFF MY DONGHAE OPPA NOW!!!"

I read that comment and many others and that's it!

Lee Donghae, I hate you.

I know it's not fair to hate him for these immature comments.

hate is a harsh word... hmm... let's just say,,, in suju, I don't really favour him...

I favour Hangeng or Siwon more though... Not because of their looks... but because of her...

huhuhuhu... I'm going!
p/s: before someone kill me for posting this 'random rant' hahaha

1 comment:

NaDWaN said...

pe kes ni syaak?? xpehe ak..haha