Sunday, April 4, 2010

I'm soooo....

so what???

Huhu...

I'm just updating because I promised a certain someone just now... hehe (Though I doubt it that she read the last n3... -.-")

We cooked 'ketupat sotong' today.... I don't really like it for the too milky taste... But since I'm spending my whole evening making that thing, I just tasted it... and surprisingly it tasted different! ^^ (See the hands la...huhu)

I spent three hours roaming around chocolyn... hehe... (Got to boost my posts there...)

I tried to cook steamed fish today and the result was surprisingly good! I can't believe Abah ate the fish not once, but twice! (about 4 ekor ikan kerapu...kecik jer...)

Not that I'm complaining, but, because of that, I had to cook again for Mundzir...*sigh* (Sape tak syg adik oii...)

Huhu... Not that my cooking skills that bad... but, Abah barely eat the 'lauk' that I cooked... Seemed like he preferred mom's cooking... No doubt... I also preferred hers rather than mine... hehe...

It's 3 a.m now, and I'm still here in front of the lapy... hehe... I guess I'll sleep tomorrow after finishing all the house chores....

I think you must've thinking why I didn't post the story that I wrote... Simple answer; I've no confidence... Yes... That's why I didn't let anyone read it... yet...

Although I already posted it on chocolyn, but that's a different case since the members in Chocolyn never know me personally... huhu...

Nowadays, I have to stop my language classes since the sound system is no longer working... T.T
That means I also can't listen to the songs anymore... hua3 (I'm getting crazy...)

Finally, I made a facebook account. Actually, my real reason is because of the pics... I wanted to find the old pics (after my pendrive broke...T_T)
I don't think I'll be requesting any friends... well, I just preferred to hit the "confirm" button... hehe... (I'm such a meanie...*pouting*)

These days I'm thinking about helping to 'recruit' new fans for Liyin... Since we (older chocolates) are getting older by years...*keke*
Need younger fans to spazz about her around the internet... LOL...

Aaaaahhhh!!! I'm bored to death these days... If it wasn't because I'm still too young + jobless, I would've gotten myself a baby (I mean adopt a baby...^^)
I'm really2 jealous to those who have nephews or niece or little siblings...

Isn't it great to have babies around... Along, I demand you to get married faster! hehe...
So much for being a 2nd child... (Got to wait for about 10 years for that stalker queen to settle down...-_-"")

Okay, enough for that crap... huhu...

Got to stop this before I get any crazier...

^^

Daa~

3 comments:

@YuNi said...

it is the greatest thing having baby/babies/barbie?(ahaha,jerk) around us..cute,adorable and oso miserable..ahahahaha

again;im using ayuni's account and she dunno bout dis..ahahaa..lantak lah,im older,so its ok even tanpa permission dia..ahahaha

Sya'ak Lee said...

stuju2...

gne 'big sister' authority nmpk...huhu

amirah said...

mg doh,bile lagi authority tuh nk digunakan kalo bukan skrang..nanti bila adik2 beso drp kakak,payah da nk buat keje mcm nih...kam??kam??

ahahahaha