Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The devil named FAILURE

Okay, I wasn't planning on updating today because I don't have much things to share with you guys. But then, just now, I heard some commotion at the living room and so I went out. I found out that our little girl is crying while Abah is laughing (???)

Haha! That sounds a little bit weird. He actually laughed because Idah said she cried coz she lose in a competition or something like that...-_-"

They kept arguing about that... huhu... Coz Abah proudly said though he lose in a lot competition, but he nvr cried... -_-" (p/s: why would a guy cry b'coz of that??? hua3)

At first, I ignored them but suddenly I was taken aback by his sudden question to me...

"You nvr cried juz b'coz u lose right? or u did? coz I never saw u cried b'coz of that before..." *sarcastically* (He's just joking)

I just laughed though my heart felt so uneasy when I heard that... Lucky me, Idah shoved him to his room... huhu~

To begin with, I'm not a crybaby though I do admit that I cried a lot for some personal reason... but not in front of others... (It's just a no...no...)

The devil named FAILURE seemed to follow us a lot whether we're aware or not of this 'devil's' presence. I admit that I hate this devil very much and I don't want 'it' to follow any of the people that I love... It's just a heartbreaking moment to see them struggling to accept the failure coz they're people that I truly love.

Sometimes, when I accidently saw them cry because of that, I just wanted to embrace them so that the pain will go away or let me endure it for them... and I even prayed to God to never give them something that they can't endure... coz it hurt me too much watching them enduring the pain... and to think that if I'm not with them to share the pain... It hurts me so much...

Why did I suddenly bring up Abah's question? because I did cry because of failures... I think my life consist a lot of failures that I can't even mention it with words nor I have the tears to let everything go... I still remembered, sometimes I even cried in my sleep but I just can't show the people I love that I'm hurting coz I don't want them to feel it, like I did...

Because I know they just love me as much as I do...

Eventhough I hate it when the people I love facing this so called devil, I just can do nothing coz I know it's just a part of growing up. We grew up when we face failures and that's what make us became the person that we are today. It made us became stronger and independent though it's really painful...

For these past 5 years, I had changed a lot because of that... from someone introvert in the past to someone extrovert... From the shy girl to this strong and independent girl today... huhu~

In this n3 that I dedicate to the people I love, I wanna thanks them for supporting me and not leaving me when things get harder.

I owe my friends a lot because of that... Ctie, Dib, Ned, Mir, K-k, thanks for always being with me... Teen2, though she came late into my life, but there're times, she lent me her ears when I don't have anyone to turn to... :-)

To Along, though you're the stalker queen, but u know u have me behind you... and I will always stay in that spot though sometimes you can't even find me... hehe

To the other friends, that I didn't mention, please acknowledge that you're also the people that I love...

Lastly, to the people who came into my life for these past 5 years, (especially Cg. Adnan) there's no other words that could describe how thankful I am to you all... (even if it's kangkong and those cipot2...hua3... Though mir said that she already cooked you guys...)

and my family who had always accept me just the way I am...hehe

That's all... huhu

To Mir; actually sy teringat time kte dulu2... hehe... rahsia kte berdua~~~ hua3
To Ctie: Sory r ak sshkn mu je mse kt blkg bgunan f.4 time mesy PUM suatu ketika dulu~~
To Dib: Sy taw sy suke ckp... tp, time kasih r sbb dgr...hehe
To Ned: Ned, mu la yg plg lme duk skls ngan ak... hua3
To Teen2: Thanks sbb selalu bersama kami...
To Stalker Queen: sje je nk ltk nme mu... hahahaha!
To others : Thanks 4 reading... keke~

6 comments:

@YuNi said...

ohhhh,blurp,ops sori sy sendawa...kenyang mkn lauk kangkong mixed wif cipot..ahaha

ok ok,i want to announce that sy nk berdamai ngan cipot,bcoz dia ad mintak maap ngan sy ms my bday dlu..

ok,cipot ok...ahahahah

sy skang pakai akaun ayuni...peace

Sya'ak Lee said...

hua3... mir berdamai?!!! I thought u would nvr forgive her!!! haha! anyway, sy sokong dr celah tiang jer...

amirah said...

maksud sy,berdamai sy bermaksud sy akn respon ngan kata2 ye,msj ye fb etc etc la...

what???ill nvr ever forget the past

ahaha:im using google account,agak nerd kelihatan nama amirah saja di situ

Sya'ak Lee said...

sudah tentu... sy pun agak terkejutsss melihatkan betapa nerd nme tersebut... But it's okay... as long as it's not ANABELLA... huhu

Anonymous said...

now, its quite hpy to hear smthin frm u..myb cz i knw wht ur tlking about..hehe

i wnna b a blogger too~!!

ctie said...

syaak,, ak pon xigt pristiwe blkg bgnan f4 tu..p ak mmg rndu area tu n blkg blok baru...hurm...lme xshare cite ngn korg.dgor cite korg...miz dat time reli much!!!!~~~

time kaseh sbb sudi kwn ngn ak.share msalah n dgor mslah2 ak..syg mu sgt2..~