Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm thirsty~

hehe...

I don't have any particular title right now, so I just write a random one... huhu... I'm a little bit thirsty now, so I'm going to go to the kitchen for awhile... (I'll be right back!^^)

Okay, I'm back!

Kinah has been making fuss lately about living in the hostel... hehe... Right now, she's filling in the form. T_T
So sad... If she's going to live in the hostel, then who will pick up the dry clothes? lock all the doors? Wash the dirty clothes? Pick up the dirty clothes in my room(-_-")??? Preparing mom's clothes????

huhu... sounds like I'm a bad sister huh? *joking*

Most importantly, it'll be less 1 person for me to order around... (I'm such a dictator!!!^^)

That stalker queen really need to come back here as fast as possible... why? So she could help me doing all the house chores...^^

I'm soooo boosting up my stalking activities nowadays in Chocolyn... huhu...

I felt strangely unhappy these days... Don't know why, but it's killing me... -_-"
Maybe I'm just thinking and worrying too much...

No worry... I'm just fine... ^^

Anyway, I'm creating another blog coz I think it'll be a waste if I just let all my reviews rot in the pendrive... (",)
That blog is created for international fans especially fellow chocolyn members... I hope I could gain more fans for Li Yin through that blog...^^

That's all

Daa~

No comments: